Friday, November 19, 2010

A Fun New Blogtoy

I've received a fair amount of complaints about the comment process here on Blogger, and trust me, I'm in wholehearted agreement. I want feedback, so I want people to use the comments section , but apparently whoever designed comments on this site hates people. Or something.

I didn't want to move after taking the trouble to set things up just how I want them, but I was starting to think that I didn't really have any other options. And then I stumbled upon the solution earlier today. I installed IntenseDebate here at the Lucy Emerson Blog; it's the same commenting apparatus they use over at the Breitbart Big sites. It's quite user-friendly -- if you have a commenter profile on, say, a Wordpress blog, then you can use that profile here. Huzzah!

So please, feel free to leave any questions or comments you might have. I welcome the feedback.