Thursday, October 21, 2010

What I've Been Up To

Shortly after I started this blog, I started to become a more active participant in another, much larger blog I was following. This one kind of fell by the wayside as a result.

Recently, however, I was on the receiving end of a public missive from the other blog, the upshot of which is that I am no longer welcome on their site, stemming from their misreading of an email I had sent them.

I'm not gonna lie -- I took that missive rather hard. But the truth is that, in the end, there is no such thing as bad experience -- it's all in what you do with it. So, after stepping back and taking a hard look at the situation, I've decided to pick this back up. I felt prompted to make this blog in the first place; perhaps this whole mess has been a sort of Nudge from On High to get back on task. I am sorry for my hiatus, and will do my best to post here regularly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angel...

I recently decided to de-buzz myself after the infamous USO Thread of Nov. 6th. I have been doing a little googling trying to find out what happened to Chrissy, as nobody at the blog will bring it up. I think they're afraid to, lest they bring on the wrath of Beb...aka. the "Troll Buster". The pleasant upshot is that I discovered your blog. My WordPress name is Ad rem, however, I can't figure out how to post it here. I really enjoyed your Gov't. 101 entry, re learning left from right. I'll continue to become a daily reader here, and I'd also like to wish you and Chrissy all the best in your future endeavors.

angelaisms said...

Hey Ad Rem,

Comments seem less friendly here on Blogger, which is annoying. But if you pick Name/URL on the drop-down menu, it works more like WP commenting.

I'm happy you found your way here. My postings aren't nearly as frequent as I'm kinda feeling my way through here, and I have a husband and a young son who need the ordinary amounts of caring for. But I do try to not waste anyone's time with what I post, so I'm glad you've found my little blog worthwhile, and I hope you will continue to do so. :)

And Chrissy is fine. She's been working on her jewelry site a lot of late, though I am not going to pretend that that is the cause of her absence from HB -- the reason for that is closely related to the topic of this particular blog posting. And I will leave it at that because the rest is not mine to share. :)

Post a Comment